Orlando Slip and Fall Lawyers
Are you suffering after a slip and fall accident in Orlando? You don’t have to go through it alone.
At Purely Legal, you can be sure you are in good hands. Our lawyers are here to provide you with the support and guidance you need during this difficult time. Our team of compassionate legal professionals understands the physical and emotional trauma associated with slip and fall accidents. We are dedicated to helping you seek the justice and financial compensation you deserve.
We understand this is a difficult time and are here to ensure you are well-informed of your rights and options.
Contact our Orlando slip and fall lawyers today to get help.
Where Do Slip and Falls Happen the Most in Orlando, Fl?
Slip and falls can happen anywhere, but some of the most common places where slip and falls occur include:
- Shopping malls and department stores
- Grocery stores
- Hotels, restaurants, and bars
- Parking lots and garages
- Sidewalks and stairwells
- Playgrounds and parks
- Office buildings and businesses
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Construction sites
No matter where your injuries occurred, our attorneys will be there to help you pick up the pieces.
Compensation for Slip and Fall Injuries in Orlando
The amount of compensation you can receive will depend on the severity of your injury and the circumstances surrounding your accident.
Generally, you can receive compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
In some cases, you may recover punitive damages meant to punish the at-fault party for their reckless or negligent behavior.
To maximize your compensation, it is important to work with an experienced personal injury attorney. They can help you determine the value of your case and ensure that you are fairly compensated for your injury.
Call today to find out how much your claim may be worth.
Next Steps After a Slip and Fall Accident
If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, there are steps you should take as soon as possible to protect your rights and maximize your chances of recovering compensation for your losses:
- Seek medical attention. The most important thing to do after a slip and fall accident is to seek medical attention. Even if you don’t think you’re injured, getting checked out by a medical professional is important.
- Report the accident. If it occurred on someone else’s property, report it to the property owner or manager. Be sure to get the contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident.
- Document the scene. Take pictures of the accident scene, including any hazards that may have caused the accident.
- Collect evidence. Gather any documents or evidence related to the accident, such as medical bills, pay stubs, and any other evidence that may be relevant to your claim.
- Contact an attorney. If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, it’s important to contact an Orlando personal injury lawyer. An experienced attorney can help you understand your rights and protect your interests.
Proving Fault in Slip and Fall Accident Claims
To prove fault in a slip and fall accident claim, the injured individual must prove that the defendant was negligent in some way.
This requires showing that the other person had a duty of care and failed to fulfill that duty. This means that they did not take reasonable steps to prevent the accident from occurring or to mitigate the consequences of the accident.
In addition, you must prove that the defendant’s negligence was the actual cause of the accident and the resulting injuries. You can do this by providing eyewitness testimony, photographs of the accident scene, and medical records indicating the extent of the injuries.
Why Hire Purely Legal for Your Claim?
At Purely Legal, we strive to provide you with the highest quality of service and the best possible outcome for your slip and fall claim. Our experienced lawyers are dedicated to providing you with the professional and personalized attention you deserve.
Here’s what we’ll do for you:
- Calculate your damages
- Prepare and file a demand letter for payment from the insurance company
- File a lawsuit as soon as it becomes necessary
- Negotiate fair compensation on your behalf
- Help you avoid statute-of-limitations issues
- Handle all the details so you can focus on your recovery
- Negotiate with your medical provider to reduce your medical bills
- Help you find the best medical care
Contact an Experienced Orlando Slip and Fall Attorney
If you or a loved one has been injured in a slip and fall accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Don’t wait to get the justice you deserve. Call Purely Legal today to schedule a free consultation.
Our experienced slip-and-fall attorneys are ready to fight for you and get you the full and fair compensation you deserve. Don’t let the insurance companies take advantage of you. Get the help you need right now.