Orlando Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
If you or someone you love has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Orlando, FL, you know how devastating and overwhelming the aftermath can be. You may be dealing with physical pain, emotional trauma, and financial loss.
It’s important to have an experienced attorney to help you recover damages and get the compensation you deserve.
At Purely Legal, our experienced motorcycle accident attorneys have a deep understanding of the laws related to motorcycle accidents. We are highly knowledgeable in negligence, liability, and insurance law and are committed to helping you receive maximum compensation for your injuries and losses.
We understand how emotionally and physically difficult it can be to deal with a motorcycle accident, let alone the insurance companies. And we are here to provide you with the legal guidance and support you need.
Contact our Orlando motorcycle accident lawyers today for a free consultation, and let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
How Much Is My Motorcycle Accident Case Worth?
The value of your motorcycle accident case depends on several factors. These include the extent of your injuries, the amount of medical bills incurred, lost wages due to the accident, and any pain and suffering from the accident.
In most cases, an experienced personal injury lawyer can help you estimate what your case could be worth. The final settlement amount will come down to the strength of the evidence, the willingness of the insurance companies to settle, and your attorney’s ability to negotiate aggressively on your behalf.
For this reason, it is important to consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer to discuss the specifics of your case and determine the best strategy for pursuing a successful settlement.
Contact our motorcycle accident attorneys now to find out how much your claim is worth.
What Are My Next Steps After a Motorcycle Accident in Orlando?
If you’ve recently been involved in a motorcycle accident in Orlando, you may feel overwhelmed and uncertain about what to do next.
The statute of limitations regarding personal injury claims in Florida has undergone a recent amendment. Typically, in Florida, you have four years from the date of an accident to file a claim. If the incident occurred before March 24, 2023, when the law became effective, you still have four years from the date of your accident to take legal action.
Due to this change, which became effective on March 24, 2023, the period to file a lawsuit has been reduced. If the accident date is after March 24, 2023, you only have two years to file a lawsuit.
Now that the statute of limitations has been reduced, we recommend filing your claim as soon as you can. Failure to meet the new deadline may result in your claim being denied.
Here are a few steps you can take to make sure that doesn’t happen:
- Seek medical attention. If you have sustained any injuries, it’s important to seek medical attention immediately. Even if you don’t think you’re seriously injured, getting checked out by a doctor as soon as possible is important.
- Document the scene. Take pictures of the accident scene, any damage to your bike or car, and any other evidence that could be used in your case. This will help if you decide to pursue legal action.
- Contact your insurance company. It’s important to contact your insurance company as soon as possible and provide them with all the necessary documentation regarding the accident.
- Speak to an attorney. Speaking to an attorney is the best way to understand your rights and determine what steps you should take next. An experienced motorcycle accident attorney can help you navigate the legal system and ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.
- File a claim. If you decide to pursue a legal case, you will need to file a claim with the at-fault driver’s insurance company. An experienced attorney can help you navigate this process and ensure you get the compensation you are entitled to.
Are Motorcyclists at Fault for Accidents in Florida?
In Florida, motorcycle riders, like all other drivers, are subject to the same rules and regulations on the road. As such, they can be held responsible for any traffic violations they commit, such as speeding, reckless driving, or running a red light.
Similarly, if a motorcycle rider is involved in an accident, either the driver or rider can be found at fault, depending on the circumstances.
When determining fault in a motorcycle accident, many factors can be considered, including:
- The speed of the vehicles
- Use of turn signals
- Visibility of the road
- Ability of either driver or rider to take evasive action
- Weather conditions
- Mechanical failure
- Condition of the road itself
- Negligence (intoxication, reckless driving, etc.)
In motorcycle accidents, both drivers should know their rights and obligations. Taking photos or videos of the scene is also important, as this can be used as evidence in court. Ultimately, the outcome of any motorcycle accident in Florida will depend on the specific circumstances of the incident.
Why Work With Purely Legal for Your Motorcycle Accident?
At Purely Legal, we understand that being involved in a motorcycle accident can be a traumatic experience and can have long-lasting consequences. We are here to help you get the legal representation you need to protect your rights and get the compensation you deserve.
We’ll do that by:
- Accurately calculating your damages
- Preparing and filing a demand letter for payment from the insurance company
- Filing a motorcycle accident lawsuit as soon as it becomes necessary
- Negotiating fair compensation on your behalf
- Helping you avoid statute-of-limitations issues
- Handling all the details so you can focus on your recovery
- Negotiating with your medical providers to keep your medical bills down
- Assisting with car repairs and helping you find the best medical care
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident, you can count on our law firm to provide the legal representation you need. We are here to help you get the justice you deserve and protect your rights.
Contact us today to discuss your case and get started on the path to justice.
Call Now to Get Maximum Compensation for Your Claim
If you or someone you know has been in a motorcycle accident, don’t wait to get help. Time is of the essence when it comes to protecting your rights. An experienced motorcycle accident lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Contact our office today to discuss your case and begin your journey toward justice.