Orlando Broken Bone Lawyer
Broken bones are a common injury resulting from accidents, whether a car crash, a slip-and-fall, or some other injury incident. Broken bones can cause severe pain, swelling, and immobility, significantly impacting an individual’s daily life. Additionally, some broken bones can take weeks or months to heal, requiring extended rest and rehabilitation.
We will explore the different types of broken bones that can occur after an accident, the immediate and long-term effects of these injuries, and how an Orlando personal injury lawyer at Purely Legal can help those affected.
Common Causes of Broken Bones
Whiplash and neck injuries can be caused by various incidents, including:
- Car accidents — Motor vehicle crashes are a leading cause of broken bone injuries, as the sudden impact can cause trauma to the body.
- Slip and fall accidents — Tripping or slipping on a wet or uneven surface can forcefully impact the body, causing broken bones.
- Sports-related incidents — Contact sports or high-impact activities, such as football or gymnastics, can lead to broken bones due to the possible force from an error or impact.
- Workplace accidents — Overuse or repetitive stress, like motions made daily at certain jobs, can also cause stress fractures. These are tiny cracks in the bone that develop gradually over time.
Symptoms and Complications of Broken Bones
The symptoms of broken bones can vary depending on the severity and location of the fracture but can include:
- Difficulty moving the affected area
- Protrusion of the bone from the skin (in open or compound fractures)
In some cases, broken bones can lead to long-term complications and chronic pain.
These complications may include:
- Nerve or blood vessel damage — A broken bone can damage or even sever surrounding nerves and blood vessels, leading to numbness, tingling, weakness, tissue death, or loss of function in the affected area.
- Infection — An open wound or a break in the skin exposes the body to infection, including osteomyelitis (bone infection) and sepsis.
- Compartment syndrome — A condition caused by excessive swelling that can lead to tissue damage and loss of function.
The Importance of Seeking Medical Attention
The importance of seeking medical attention following a broken bone injury cannot be overstated. Timely diagnosis and treatment can help prevent further complications, alleviate pain, and promote a faster recovery.
Additionally, medical documentation is crucial evidence in your personal injury claim, as it establishes a link between the incident and your injuries. This documentation can significantly impact the outcome of your case and the compensation you may receive for your injuries.
How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You
A personal injury lawyer can provide invaluable assistance when dealing with broken bones by:
- Evaluating your case. A lawyer can assess the merits of your case, determine the potential compensation, and advise you on the best course of action.
- Gathering evidence. A lawyer can collect crucial evidence to support your claim, such as medical records, police reports, witness statements, and expert testimony.
- Negotiating with insurance companies. A skilled personal injury lawyer will negotiate with insurance companies, ensuring that you receive a fair settlement for your injuries and losses.
- Representing you in court. If your case proceeds to trial, a personal injury lawyer will advocate for your best interests, presenting a compelling argument to obtain the maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Providing guidance and support. A personal injury lawyer will keep you informed throughout the entire process, addressing your concerns and answering any questions you may have.
By enlisting the help of a personal injury lawyer, you can focus on your recovery while they handle the legal complexities of your case, ensuring that you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Contact Purely Legal for a Free Consultation
At Purely Legal, we understand that suffering a broken bone injury can be a challenging and overwhelming experience. We offer our experience and support to help you navigate your personal injury claim.
We welcome you to get in touch with our experienced team for a free and no-obligation consultation. During this consultation, we will carefully evaluate the specifics of your case, address any questions or concerns you may have, and explore the potential compensation you may be eligible for.
You won’t have to face the legal process alone with Purely Legal by your side. We will guide you every step of the way to ensure that you receive the best possible outcome for your case.
Contact us today to begin your claim and take the first step toward getting the justice you deserve.